Easy Money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs...on a very humid day 2 years ago in Tampa, Florida I did complete that challenge...and won $200 in the process! =D>

It can be done...you just have to get over the natural reaction to not want to swallow when you have all that stuff in your mouth and no spit to help it down.

I took a designated number of chews and then swallowed wether it was ready to go down or not. It took a lot of practice but I have it mastered. How I mastered it is a different story all together.

Let's just say when I worked at Sea World the crackers were free to eat for lunch and a bunch of us had nothing better to do than to learn how to beat this game.

Of course, eveyone else who tried it that night lost...it's mind over matter! Impossible...no..but VERY hard!! :!:

Cruising said:
Greg: How many chews before you force it down? :)

Trade Secret...you had to work at Sea World of Ohio back in the early 90's to get that...I can still make a load on it...the trick is to get people to do it before you and then pony up! Since no one else could do it no one thinks you'll be able to.

BTW...you really can choke doing it!

Greg Rempe said:
Pigs...on a very humid day 2 years ago in Tampa, Florida I did complete that challenge...and won $200 in the process! =D>

It can be done...you just have to get over the natural reaction to not want to swallow when you have all that stuff in your mouth and no spit to help it down.

Sounds like Greg got past his gag reflex. 8-[

Finney said:
Greg Rempe said:

Sounds like Greg got past his gag reflex. 8-[

Thats when you are considered a true professional!

Back
Top Bottom