Easy FREE Membrane Tool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
I used a clam knife in the past to get the membrane started to peel off my ribs. I have found a chop stick from my local chunk food charlie place works better. I used a pencil sharpener on the end. Works great for me. Your millage may vary.

I use a paper towel........I'm just saying......you offend me with the chunk food comments. Reminds me of the days in Nam when I'd shoot babies in the head for fun, sounded like popcorn when they popped.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I used a clam knife in the past to get the membrane started to peel off my ribs. I have found a chop stick from my local chunk food charlie place works better. I used a pencil sharpener on the end. Works great for me. Your millage may vary.

What does this have to do with membranes?

For it to work you have to be drunk and stupid, live in western NY, have a wife better than you deserve, and have a propensity to get multiple WSM's stolen from your own yard.

Uncle Bubba said:
For it to work you have to be drunk and stupid, live in western NY, have a wife better than you deserve, and have a propensity to get multiple WSM's stolen from your own yard.

Well I'm not as stupid a a guy that bought a HUGE KLOSE pit to make up for his penis, along with a HUGE Ford Diesel pick up to haul it to make up for his balls! Diesel is how much a gallon? Dumb shit!

[quote="Uncle Bubba":3cwomfl6]For it to work you have to be drunk and stupid, live in western NY, have a wife better than you deserve, and have a propensity to get multiple WSM's stolen from your own yard.

Well I'm not as stupid a a guy that bought a HUGE KLOSE pit to make up for his penis, along with a HUGE Ford Diesel pick up to haul it to make up for his balls! Diesel is how much a gallon? Dumb shit![/quote:3cwomfl6]

But at least he can spell and write in complete sentences! :mrgreen:

Uncle Bubba said:
Wait a minute other than having multiple WSM's stolen from my yard...I resemble that remark

[quote="Uncle Bubba":1sykdcuz]For it to work you have to be drunk and stupid, live in western NY, have a wife better than you deserve, and have a propensity to get multiple WSM's stolen from your own yard.

Well I'm not as stupid a a guy that bought a HUGE KLOSE pit to make up for his penis, along with a HUGE Ford Diesel pick up to haul it to make up for his balls! Diesel is how much a gallon? Dumb shit![/quote:1sykdcuz]

As much as I had to say it, me and Bro Jack have to agree with that!!

LOL, That's interesting.

Dirty screw driver works purty good for starting the brain peel. Chopsticks are for oriental folks to eat flied lice and egg drop soup seems like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom