Easter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
Well we had our Easter dinner taday, everbody could make it that way, an I can use a day a rest before goin back ta work!

Spent most a the day yesterday cuttin fire wood an got a perty good jag on the trailer. Gonna keep me busy, got bout 2 er 3 cord a wood ta cut at this place.

We did a fried turkey fer dinner, can't get these youngsters ta eat anythin elese on the holidays!

img_216561_0_53dbccd9e3c59de0b19e921094a8411d.jpg

A 13 pounder fried ta perfection, sure was tastey!

img_216561_1_9c2a7cec68afd35053a88319627a3a92.jpg

My pride an joy an the apple a her daddy's eye. My granddaughter. She's 3 an got a little sister on the way! Gonna be hard on her an her daddy when he has ta go overseas. Were just gonna do the best we can, send lots a pics an communicate as best we can.

Goodness that is a purty bird and red headed cutie. You been mighty blessed sir. Happy Resurrectiion Day.

bigwheel

Well know I always ditto whutever you say..most of the time. Sometimes in print and sometimes just in the innard parts:)

bigwheel

surfinsapo said:
Killer turkey and cute little Irish girl!!!

Geez Sapo, don't let the eldest hear ya say she's Irish! Were Scot through an through!

Although I can't say what be on here mothers side!

Oldest gets a fair amount a red when he grows a beard.

Yeah, that turkey didn't last long, them vultures ripped through it like they hadn't eatin in a week!

Hillbilly said:
surfinsapo said:
Killer turkey and cute little Irish girl!!!

Geez Sapo, don't let the eldest hear ya say she's Irish! Were Scot through an through!

Although I can't say what be on here mothers side!

Oldest gets a fair amount a red when he grows a beard.

Yeah, that turkey didn't last long, them vultures ripped through it like they hadn't eatin in a week!
Hear ya about the Irish moniker. My great Grandmother was a Harvey and from what I heard Irish and Scot is kind of like oil and water . . . it doesn't mix very well. However, Irish or Scot aside, that granddaughter is as cute as a bug!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom