Eagle Cam really cool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, all I could think about is that bald eagle guy on the muppets and how it would suck to live in a tree without internet and toilet paper.

Wake me when it brings in a big rainbow trout, stuff's it w/fresh herbs, lemon and onion, and smokes it at 300* to fall off the bone. Type of wood is not that important at this time. ;) :) Would make it funny if the eagle wouldn't give any to the chix, just feeds them worms. :LOL:

I did check it out early this AM and it looked like they must have some kind of night vision because you could see that it was dark, but you could see the birds ... and that old dead rabbit. I do think there is a dead bird and maybe a rat the nest too ... maybe they are planning a baby shower for this weekend and getting stocked up for the party :LOL:

bbquzz said:
I did check it out early this AM and it looked like they must have some kind of night vision because you could see that it was dark, but you could see the birds ... and that old dead rabbit. I do think there is a dead bird and maybe a rat the nest too ... maybe they are planning a baby shower for this weekend and getting stocked up for the party :LOL:

I wasn't sure if it was a musk rat or a ground hog? Although i've read about rats being that size in Nam and a few in NY.....ha!

dollarbill said:
bbquzz said:

I wasn't sure if it was a musk rat or a ground hog? Although i've read about rats being that size in Nam and a few in NY.....ha!
But the ones from NY are tasty

That nest is about 40 minutes from my place...big deal around here for some reason. I havent event went to website to see it . We get enough looks at it every time the news comes on.

That nest is about 40 minutes from my place...big deal around here for some reason. I havent event went to website to see it . We get enough looks at it every time the news comes on.

bbquzz said:
Hey DB, did you see the dead fish in there? They have a real stash of food ... and we worry about cross contamination :LOL:

I saw one in there about 2 days ago, it was layin on the birds belly.

Hahaa! Ya, don't tell the health dept. The birds might have to move farther from the roadside.

Back
Top Bottom