Drug bust at MIM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Deputies found nearly 100 prescription pills, including Xanax, hydrocodone, morphine, oxycodone and other varieties. They found about 2 ounces of marijuana, a small amount of cocaine, drug paraphernalia, and nearly $6,000 in cash.

"This team had been very involved for several years in the competition," says Hampton. "And we really had not had any problems with them. Its safe to say this will be the last year they compete."

WOW!

What morons!

Yeppers nearly gharontee old James gonna get a pass on this one. I mean his name just sounds so innocent. Course we had a judge down in S. Texas named Outlaw. Everybody got a kick out of that one. Cant think of the little hick town right now. Sinton..Refugio etc. Betcha I could google it up if I wasnt so busy. At any rate sure hate them boys wanted to act like that. Sounds like purty big operators. Was thinking hopefully maybe they was just passing the old peace pipe full of medicinal herbs. Seems like I have smelt that wafting around on the air currents at a few contests:)

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom