DRAWING FOR HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
We had 24 folks participate in this years Holiday gift exchange; once again it doesn't have to be rub an/or sauce but try to make it regional items that might not be available to your partner.

It will be each pairings responsibility to contact each other via PM or e-mail for mailing addresses.

Once you have received your package, please post a picture so we all can see some of the goodies that were exchanged. Likewise, if someone who stated they would participate and then does not, please post that as well so they can be justly ridiculed on the Board. So here we go........

Wittdog / Nick Prochilo
Bruce B / SteerCrazy
bknox / DawgPhan
DivaQ / Cliff H
Dave Perry / Carolina Que
bige 1 / Bill The Grill Guy
Surfinsapo / brian j
d Harris / 007 - jb
Rob D / Bobberger
Larry Wolfe / Rag
John Pen / Ky Blue BBQ
Molson / Puff

A suggested spending limit is $15.00, however, individual mileage results may vary. LETS GO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!

Brian J can you send yours first? j/k.. you're going to be in for a BIG surprise.... :shock:

Bruce B said:
surfinsapo said:
Brian J can you send yours first? j/k.. you're going to be in for a BIG surprise.... :shock:

You mailing yourself to Virginia or what?
I can meet him halfway is S.La if he wants to chill out with me and Captain Cajngaroo.... :shock:

Bruce B said:
surfinsapo said:

He's mailing John all the Head he can handle.............................fish heads that is.......

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2jh1vadc]
surfinsapo said:

He's mailing John all the Head he can handle.............................fish heads that is.......[/quote:2jh1vadc]He can have those... I'm sending him something very good and adds flavor to crappy food...... :idea:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":w0ga8vrx]Pit Pirate BBQ Sauce?

No, he's sending Fatz Pig Powder![/quote:w0ga8vrx]

That Pig Powder's some good chit!! :roll:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1whfkseg][quote="Captain Morgan":1whfkseg]Pit Pirate BBQ Sauce?

No, he's sending Fatz Pig Powder![/quote:1whfkseg]

That Pig Powder's some good chit!! :roll:[/quote:1whfkseg]

Taste lands right between Wolfe Rub Regular and Wolfe Rub Bold! :LOL: :shock:

wittdog said:
Send him a hooker...Puff couldn't get layed in Hawaii...
That's pretty bad if you don't get layed in Hawaii.. I did and I was only 15... :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom