DRAWING FOR HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Rag said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2h4no1x5]
bige1 said:
Got my package today , thanks bill , look forward to trying the rubs and sauces out..Big E

Upload Pictures with PicTiger

Merry Christmas amigo.

Nice Bill, whats in the unlabled jars?

I sent down some of my famous, award winning brisket rub and some pork rub. ;)[/quote:2h4no1x5]

Perfect!

Got my package today! Thanks Witt! BBQ book, a jar of homemade pickled peppers, insta cure #1 (I'll be smoking sausages forever!) Budwieser BBQ sauce, a couple of different rubs and the best....2 pictures colored in by the boys! Thanks Dave and tell the boys thanks also!
Your package is due to arrive Wednesday!

If I dont here from my partner soon, I am out!

Are you guys having trouble with logging on? invalid sessions? Let me know something.

DaleP said:
If I dont here from my partner soon, I am out!

Are you guys having trouble with logging on? invalid sessions? Let me know something.

Dale,

I'll send him a PM and see if I can light a fire.

Well, if its true about the saying "Its Better To Give than To Recieve" Big E is a very happy man.

Dude, you went all out my brother. Thank you so much for all the goodies. I am realy looking forward to diving into that book. The rubs smell fantastic.

Thank you again and a Very Merry Christmas to the Pardo clan.

Wow, what a nice Carolina special! You got my favoritest sauce, Scott's, and Jim Early's book was the foundation for the tour Griff and I (and our wives) did last Spring. :D

--John 8)
(There's stuff there that I've gotta try -- if BigE puts it in a gift pack, I'm sure it's good!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom