Dr. BBQ book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
Ray, nice to see you posting here! We could always use the added input. I don't really like BBQ, but I am having trouble with a pain in my left shoulder that I was hoping you could use your doctoring skills to help me with! ;) You see, everytime I have to push or pull my Klose, I get this urge to sit in a lawn chair and rest the affected shoulder for about the length of time it takes to fiish off a double corona and a six pack........

I'd advise you to start your drinking before you move the Klose, then your shoulder won't hurt.

No charge.

drbbq said:
Woodman said:
Ray, nice to see you posting here! We could always use the added input. I don't really like BBQ, but I am having trouble with a pain in my left shoulder that I was hoping you could use your doctoring skills to help me with! ;) You see, everytime I have to push or pull my Klose, I get this urge to sit in a lawn chair and rest the affected shoulder for about the length of time it takes to fiish off a double corona and a six pack........

I'd advise you to start your drinking before you move the Klose, then your shoulder won't hurt.

No charge.

Now that is the kind of advice I like! And free too?! I’ll bet you are veterinarian …I have seen some of the work you do on hogs. Maybe you can help a monkey out?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom