dosent anobody have a day job ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see a theme here...most of you deadbeats are either gov. employes or self employed...no wonder small businesses can't make it today and my taxes are so high :P :D

wittdog said:
I see a theme here...most of you deadbeats are either gov. employes or self employed...no wonder small businesses can't make it today and my taxes are so high :P :D

I work for a mom and pop business....the pop is the pres and his wife is the cfo :D

Re: retired from

Markbb said:
wittdog said:
the
Air Forced and 100% disabled unemployable really sucks can't move like I use too
That was a joke..man sorry to hear about your disability

Re: retired from

wittdog said:
Markbb said:
wittdog said:
the
Air Forced and 100% disabled unemployable really sucks can't move like I use too
That was a joke..man sorry to hear about your disability

Geeez...you can dress him up, but ya can't take him out.... :roll:

Cliff H. said:
I have never understood why the people we entrust our lives to, be it nurses, paramedics, EMS, Firefightes or law enforcement are the ones that work shifts that deprive them from sleep.

Just my .02

It's because all the people who don't do our jobs are sleeping and somebody has to be out there, but seriously, the people who are actually working those shifts usually get them on a seniority basis and they don't set the time of the shift the administration of the department does that. The worker bees just show up.

Nick Prochilo said:
Well thank god I work my ass off today to pay taxes to help support all you freaking dead beats!
From what Larry says.....that is one big ass :shock:
Must have been a long day ;)

mrgrumpy said:
john pen said:
[quote="Cliff H.":h1e1xxp4]I have never understood why the people we entrust our lives to, be it nurses, paramedics, EMS, Firefightes or law enforcement are the ones that work shifts that deprive them from sleep.

Just my .02

Most of us aren't normal anyway...lol

Yeah, but what is normal?????

Am I normal, or are you normal???

:roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote:h1e1xxp4]

I am, therefore your not!

Nick Prochilo said:
Well thank god I work my ass off today to pay taxes to help support all you freaking dead beats!

Well I pumped $3,300 of other peoples money into the economy today. If your butt was really work off, you'd post those numbers ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2t1895il]Well thank god I work my ass off today to pay taxes to help support all you freaking dead beats!
From what Larry says.....that is one big ass :shock:
Must have been a long day ;)

Come to think of it, it's not over yet![/quote:2t1895il]
According to chubs it is :LOL:

My freakin' work computer won't log me in any more. I type my name and password and get the log in screen again. No "wrong user name", no "wrong password", just the log in sreeen again.

Griff

Griff said:
My freakin' work computer won't log me in any more. I type my name and password and get the log in screen again. No "wrong user name", no "wrong password", just the log in sreeen again.

Griff
There's something really wrong here, Griff. You're the boss, you own the computer, and you're a moderator. You should be able to do anything! :P

--John 8)

john pen said:
Dosen't anybody around here work ??? 10:00 on a tuesday morning..

Registered Users: Bill The Grill Guy, brian j, DATsBBQ, gator, john pen, Larry Wolfe, oct_97, Unity, wittdog

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I work for my family hardware store Tuesday thru Sat 9AM to 6PM , I get every other Sat off , and all Mondays and Sundays off !!

Back
Top Bottom