Don Adams Has Passed Away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
One of my favorite childhood TV personalities passed away yesterday from a lung infection. Don Adams was best know for his role as Secret Agent 86 Maxwell Smart in the TV series Get Smart (produced by Mel Brooks) and was also the voice of Tennessee Tuxedo.

Sorry about that Chief and Would you believe ......................... were two of his more famous lines. Hard to believe it but Don was 82. He will be missed.

Agent 86 was also one of my childhood favorites. Maybe it was a teenage favorite because I remember that Agent 99 wasn't bad either. Don Adams will be missed by many.

Griff

Yeah Griff I still remember that commercial where Barbara Feldon was lying provacatively on that tiger stroking it. Can't remember what the products was now but I remember Barbara doing some sort of purring/growling. Pretty hot stuff for TV in the 60's.

Damn! I'm gonna miss that Cone of Silence!! :eek: #-o

He will be missed here to! :badgrin:

Damn it Bruce!!

Bruce B said:
Gone to that big Cone Of Silence in the sky. Cone or Dome????

Well those memories from the 60's are pretty fuzzy now but it was eliptical in shape so I'll vote for Dome. I'm sure someone will set us straight.

I will yield to Cone. Funny because no one could hear or understand the other when they were under that thing. That was the joke right? :grin:

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Bruce B":2xjbu2j2]Gone to that big Cone Of Silence in the sky. Cone or Dome????

Well those memories from the 60's are pretty fuzzy now but it was eliptical in shape so I'll vote for Dome. I'm sure someone will set us straight.[/quote:2xjbu2j2]

Some fan you were!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-k :-k :-k

And how about the famous line, "Missed it by that much." :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom