Do you know what time it is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
It's time to go racin' boys!
[smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=muffin.gif] [smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif]

Puff

You asked who was my pick in a thread in the General BBQ section. I'll answer here. I don't care who wins as long as he isn't driving a Toyota.

Griff

Griff said:
Puff

You asked who was my pick in a thread in the General BBQ section. I'll answer here. I don't care who wins as long as he isn't driving a Toyota.

Griff
[smilie=a_goodjob.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

I dont get into racing but I think I will start pulling for the KINGSFORD driver. Plus, he advertises Bushes beans. LOVE bushes beans.

note1.jpg

Cliff H. said:
My job requires me to pull for Jimmy J. :shock:

Go Jimmy Go. :D
That's my pic Cliff ;)
Even though you shop at Home Depot :shock:

But Bill has a darn good point :D

Griff said:
Puff

Griff

Why Griff???? I already knew this, but I'll quote Darrell Waltrip, "Toyota is the only car in the Daytona 500 that is made in America". How could you NOT want Toyota to win?? Toyota has provided many of jobs to Americans............................Ford and Chevy for some reason produce their vehicles in foreign countries.................... Not to pick on you Griff, but I don't think the general popluation is aware of this..........................

Larry Wolfe said:
Griff said:
Puff

Griff

Why Griff???? I already knew this, but I'll quote Darrell Waltrip, "Toyota is the only car in the Daytona 500 that is made in America". How could you NOT want Toyota to win?? Toyota has provided many of jobs to Americans............................Ford and Chevy for some reason produce their vehicles in foreign countries.................... Not to pick on you Griff, but I don't think the general popluation is aware of this..........................
:roll:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Griff said:
Puff

Griff

:roll:

From your reply Puff, you're agreeing with me........... otherwise you're skeert to reply!

Larry Wolfe said:

I really didn't want to get into this, but I guess I asked for it. I heard Waltrip say that in the pre-race coverage. I guess my dislike for the Japanese auto industry is more visceral than logical. Sure they employ a lot of Americans in the south but they pay them less than the union auto workers in the big American three companies. And they negoiated all kinds of sweetheart no local property tax deals. But what really irritates me is the one way street when dealing with the Japanese companies. For example, they do a great job of competing with us here (and competition is a good thing), but if you're a California, Texas, or Louisiana rice farmer, it's illegal to sell your rice in Japan. The playing field is not level when dealing with the Japanese. OK, I'm done.

Griff

Griff said:
Larry Wolfe said:

I really didn't want to get into this, but I guess I asked for it. I heard Waltrip say that in the pre-race coverage. I guess my dislike for the Japanese auto industry is more visceral than logical. Sure they employ a lot of Americans in the south but they pay them less than the union auto workers in the big American three companies. And they negoiated all kinds of sweetheart no local property tax deals. But what really irritates me is the one way street when dealing with the Japanese companies. For example, they do a great job of competing with us here (and competition is a good thing), but if you're a California, Texas, or Louisiana rice farmer, it's illegal to sell your rice in Japan. The playing field is not level when dealing with the Japanese. OK, I'm done.

Griff
:thumbsup
Thanks Griff nuff said...

Just trying to lighten the mood round here..things have been more tense then my supply of light beer when John Pen stops by.......

wittdog said:
Just trying to lighten the mood round here..things have been more tense then my supply of light beer when John Pen stops by.......
:LOL: You get a break while he's in Florida huh?
We jest be funnin'....... ;)

Back
Top Bottom