Diva...a little help please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Can you please tell everyone what you said to me on Saturday...you know...what surprised you most when you saw me in person...aside from me actuall showing up! :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
Can you please tell everyone what you said to me on Saturday...you know...what surprised you most when you saw me in person...aside from me actuall showing up! :LOL:
She was probably still under the ifluence of Deckers choclate cakes.

wittdog said:
Greg Rempe said:
She was probably still under the ifluence of Deckers choclate cakes.

This is probably true.
The tequila and baileys sunrise was also an influence.

LOL

What Greg wants to make sure you all know is that around his eyes is no where near as dark as he appears on the videos. But he is wayyy too skinny and he needs to eat more.

Diva Q said:
...But he is wayyy too skinny and he needs to eat more...

Diva, as I told you in private, I am in therapy trying to get my eating disorder straightened out! However, if that's the only thing bad you can say about me...I'LL TAKE IT! :LOL: :D

allie said:
Greg, start cooking more and eating then you can gain some weight.

Greg is like the old sayings......

A carpenter's home is never finished....

A mechanic's car is always being worked on.....

A painter's house is never painted.....

A cooking forum's administrator doesn't eat enough..... ;) :LOL:

Greg, come down to Texas and I'll cook for you.. Drink those milkshake things from GNC.. They helped me years ago..

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Diva Q":36b1o5s1]...But he is wayyy too skinny and he needs to eat more...

Diva, as I told you in private, I am in therapy trying to get my eating disorder straightened out! However, if that's the only thing bad you can say about me...I'LL TAKE IT! :LOL: :D[/quote:36b1o5s1]
Translation..I am back on the pipe and have to go to rehab [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom