Dinner tonight ????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
well, we've got around 10in of snow so far and still comming down pretty good..Made the trek to the grocery store and picked up a nice thick sirloin, some small bay scallops, raw shrimp, green peppers and roasted peppers and bacon. Also grabbed a twelve of corona and some limes..now its time to be creative..Any ideas ?

10 in. of snow here too. I'm not leaving the house.
Bring it over we'll come up with something.
I have beer. 8)

John,

They do look good but my first thought was that the shrimp and scallops will cook much faster than the beef and will,be overcooked before the beef is done. Ya might think about re-constructing by separating into seafood kabobs and beef kabobs to better control the cooking time. Just a thought. :)

Al

Uncle Al said:
John,

They do look good but my first thought was that the shrimp and scallops will cook much faster than the beef and will,be overcooked before the beef is done. Ya might think about re-constructing by separating into seafood kabobs and beef kabobs to better control the cooking time. Just a thought. :)

Al

Ive done that before...way to many Coronas last night to worry about that..they came pretty good !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom