dinner party at Griff's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang Griff that looks yummy. Wished I had some friends to come over and break bread..but as they be saying since 2nd Grade..I don't make friends very easy..so about all that comes to my crib is kinfolks. They normally don't bring anything but an appetite..want to write me a hot check etc. You are so fortunant.

bigwheel

Yep, the door (accidentally) was not on correct and the WSM was really hot, starting at 400* and coming down to 375*.

Nothing wrong with those temps as long as you pull it at the right time.
John Pen sounds a little slow; maybe he's in the gin. :LOL:

drooooolll. Man, that looks like a kings feast. Pass the wine bottle.
P.S. Is that a pan underneath the WSM for fire reasons?
Also, when smoking for a long time, has anyone had curious uninvited critter problems? Esp. on overnight cooks.
Cheers
Cramden

No no..the rumor is Griff receives a stipend from Parks and Wildlife Dept. to keep the critters skerred off. Did you notice the heat seared ring of melted ice and snow? That bound to keep old Yogi from getting too close to the Pickanick Basket. :shock:

bigwheel

Cramden said:
drooooolll. Man, that looks like a kings feast. Pass the wine bottle.
P.S. Is that a pan underneath the WSM for fire reasons?
Also, when smoking for a long time, has anyone had curious uninvited critter problems? Esp. on overnight cooks.
Cheers
Cramden
It's not a pan. It's one of those grill deck pads. I have it on those conrete decorator blocks so the pad doesn't freeze to the deck.

bigwheel said:
No no..the rumor is Griff receives a stipend from Parks and Wildlife Dept. to keep the critters skerred off. Did you notice the heat seared ring of melted ice and snow? That bound to keep old Yogi from getting too close to the Pickanick Basket. :shock:

bigwheel
Yogi is asleep this time of year.

Griff said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

You keep cookin like this and Yogi gonna wake up.

Cramden said:
Griff said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

You keep cookin like this and Yogi gonna wake up.
[youtube:3a9qjjeq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn5SR4nuASo[/youtube:3a9qjjeq]
Griff is Yogi. John is Boo Boo. Greg is Ranger smith. :LOL:

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom