Diet Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I finally got back on my diet Monday............ here's examples of what I've been eating along with alot of Kashi foods.

The other night I made a wrap with Mahi Mahi and veggies tossed in a little bit of caesar dressing. Then today for lunch a piece of Ahi Tuna seasoned with Wolfe Rub Citrus and steamed broccoli and carrots and sauteed leftover brussel sprouts ontop of a little jasmine rice.

So fat boy, are we on for another challenge? You never answered last time I PM'ed you. I'm guessing your afraid I'm gonna kick your sorry ass again!

Nick Prochilo said:
So fat boy, are we on for another challenge? You never answered last time I PM'ed you. I'm guessing your afraid I'm gonna kick your sorry ass again!

No SOTB, No diet! :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
Well I finally got back on my diet Monday............

Well, it's nice to know someone else is suffering, although your food looks better than mine. After Christmas I came to the harsh awakening that it was either loose some pounds or buy some new suits. Dieting plain SUCKS.

Griff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Well I finally got back on my diet Monday............

Well, it's nice to know someone else is suffering, although your food looks better than mine. After Christmas I came to the harsh awakening that it was either loose some pounds or buy some new suits. Dieting plain SUCKS.

Good luck Griff! I hope you lose so much weight you end up having to buy new suits anyways!!! :D

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2lvbgsbw]So fat boy, are we on for another challenge? You never answered last time I PM'ed you. I'm guessing your afraid I'm gonna kick your sorry ass again!

No SOTB, No diet! :roll:[/quote:2lvbgsbw]

No Guts.......No Glory!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1cbl44g7][quote="Nick Prochilo":1cbl44g7]So fat boy, are we on for another challenge? You never answered last time I PM'ed you. I'm guessing your afraid I'm gonna kick your sorry ass again!

No SOTB, No diet! :roll:[/quote:1cbl44g7]

No Guts.......No Glory![/quote:1cbl44g7]

I told you that you can ride and sleep in the bed of my truck down to SOTB.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2w7khu74][quote="Larry Wolfe":2w7khu74][quote="Nick Prochilo":2w7khu74]So fat boy, are we on for another challenge? You never answered last time I PM'ed you. I'm guessing your afraid I'm gonna kick your sorry ass again!

No SOTB, No diet! :roll:[/quote:2w7khu74]

No Guts.......No Glory![/quote:2w7khu74]

I told you that you can ride and sleep in the bed of my truck down to SOTB.[/quote:2w7khu74]

Will you drive up and pick me up? ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2j0ts3j0][quote="Nick Prochilo":2j0ts3j0][quote="Larry Wolfe":2j0ts3j0][quote="Nick Prochilo":2j0ts3j0]So fat boy, are we on for another challenge? You never answered last time I PM'ed you. I'm guessing your afraid I'm gonna kick your sorry ass again!

No SOTB, No diet! :roll:[/quote:2j0ts3j0]

No Guts.......No Glory![/quote:2j0ts3j0]

I told you that you can ride and sleep in the bed of my truck down to SOTB.[/quote:2j0ts3j0]

Will you drive up and pick me up? ;)[/quote:2j0ts3j0]

Yes I will.......go ahead and sit outside and wait, I'll be there shortly.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1wtik966][quote="Larry Wolfe":1wtik966][quote="Nick Prochilo":1wtik966][quote="Larry Wolfe":1wtik966][quote="Nick Prochilo":1wtik966]So fat boy, are we on for another challenge? You never answered last time I PM'ed you. I'm guessing your afraid I'm gonna kick your sorry ass again!

No SOTB, No diet! :roll:[/quote:1wtik966]

No Guts.......No Glory![/quote:1wtik966]

I told you that you can ride and sleep in the bed of my truck down to SOTB.[/quote:1wtik966]

Will you drive up and pick me up? ;)[/quote:1wtik966]

Yes I will.......go ahead and sit outside and wait, I'll be there shortly.[/quote:1wtik966]

Give me a call when you get closer, it's raining! :LOL:

Funny coincidence, day before yesterday a guy on the motorcycle board where I hang out started a thread about needing to lose weight. After a bunch of confessions and reckless goal-setting, it turned into a virtual support group. I'm in for 15.

--John
(If I lose 15, I'll be able to get into all the clothes in my closet. If I were to lose 30, I'd be able to get into my Army class A's in a different closet.)

Unity said:
Funny coincidence, day before yesterday a guy on the motorcycle board where I hang out started a thread about needing to lose weight. After a bunch of confessions and reckless goal-setting, it turned into a virtual support group. I'm in for 15.

--John
(If I lose 15, I'll be able to get into all the clothes in my closet. If I were to lose 30, I'd be able to get into my Army class A's in a different closet.)

If I lost 30# I'd be able to get into the lady up the street. :shock: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom