Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1t5cvrkg]
ScottyDaQ said:
BigDaddysGirl said:
Man you guys are just making it worse! Hand the man a tissue too! Did he say he's gotten past the excitment? Oh please when that pit gets here he will be blushing and squealing like a little girl at a backstreet boys concert!

:happyd:

I guess you're right Lisa.
larrybackstreetboys9qi.jpg
:faint: :ack: :faint: :ack: :faint: :ack:

What did you cook for the boys Larry?
He fed them all salami. :eek:[/quote:1t5cvrkg]
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

Get them old mattresses out of storage!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :eek:

'Bout Damn Time! :bbbat:

What??? And have this thread end??? NEVER...I will hunt that truck down and shoot it's tires out if its the last thing I do tonight!!
15.gif
13.gif

Greg Rempe said:
What??? And have this thread end??? NEVER...I will hunt that truck down and shoot it's tires out if its the last thing I do tonight!!
15.gif
13.gif

It won't end for a while, I got lots of pic's to take.

Greg Rempe said:
I know, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel starting to flicker out a bit! :-(

"It's not over till I say it's over", "was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, hell no!!"

Larry Wolfe said:
"It's not over till I say it's over", "was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, hell know!!"
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":egivl849]"It's not over till I say it's over", "was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, hell know!!"
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:egivl849]

******!!!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1n9sbh7z]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1n9sbh7z]\:D/ The pit will be here tomorrow between 8am and Noon! \:D/
You working tomorrow?

Nope![/quote:1n9sbh7z]

So your gonna lose a days pay and NOT get your pit, huh? Can't wait to see tomorrows replies!!![/quote:1n9sbh7z]
7:30 tomorrow morning, boyz!! =D> =D> =D>

I hate to say it, but, I hope they don't show tomorrow and Larry stays home only to get berated and kicked around by BigDaddysGirl! How funny would that be!!??
1.gif

Greg Rempe said:
I hate to say it, but, I hope they don't show tomorrow and Larry stays home only to get berated and kicked around by BigDaddysGirl! How funny would that be!!??
1.gif
Now that's just F***ing cold!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: 8-[

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom