Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigDaddysGirl said:
Man you guys are just making it worse! Hand the man a tissue too! Did he say he's gotten past the excitment? Oh please when that pit gets here he will be blushing and squealing like a little girl at a backstreet boys concert!

:happyd:

Wow...all the stuff I was going to say...somewhow it sounds better when your own flesh and blood is nailing you to the wall!! :grin:
4.gif

BigDaddysGirl said:
Man you guys are just making it worse! Hand the man a tissue too! Did he say he's gotten past the excitment? Oh please when that pit gets here he will be blushing and squealing like a little girl at a backstreet boys concert!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BigDaddysGirl said:

I guess you're right Lisa.
larrybackstreetboys9qi.jpg

ScottyDaQ said:
BigDaddysGirl said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao:

ScottyDaQ said:
BigDaddysGirl said:

:faint: :ack: :faint: :ack: :faint: :ack:

Larry Wolfe said:
Still no word on my pit, it was supposed to be here yesterday............................ Where have I heard that before???
Hey Larry, did you check to see if your pit ended up at your favorite neighbors house?? You know, the one that helped you back that trailer into your shed?? :eek: :grin: :grin: 8-[

ScottyDaQ said:
BigDaddysGirl said:

I didn't see them at SOTB this weekend. (Larry has on his Comp shirt)
Maybe they were the "Butt Street" Boys team.

Bruce B said:
What's the chances Ritch will use this shipping company again? [-o< NOT

:dunno:

I've talked with alot of other folks who have ordered pit's from Ritch and their pit's were shipped through the same company and they received theirs in less than a week. This sounds like a one time thing, unfortunately it is happening to me. Ritch is doing and has done everything he can to expedite this process, he is not happy either. The head guy from the company personally called me and repeatedly apologized for their mistake. He's sending a case of Ohama Private Reserve Steaks to me for the inconvenience. (hopefully through a different shipping company! :lmao:, kidding!) He's attempting to make things better, thanks to Ritch calling and pounding him into the ground! Again, thanks Ritch and Gator Pit for really provided great customer support!! This could have really been a nightmare had it happened with a different company other than the Gator crew!

I would call the guy from the trucking comapny and demand my shipping $$ back (not kidding)! Truly unacceptable! on the shipping company's fault!

Nice to see the Ritch is going above and beyond even when it is out of his hands! Great job Gator Guys! =D>

Larry Wolfe said:
ScottyDaQ said:
BigDaddysGirl said:

What did you cook for the boys Larry?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ubt12lu]
ScottyDaQ said:
BigDaddysGirl said:

What did you cook for the boys Larry?[/quote:2ubt12lu]
He fed them all salami. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom