Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Griff said:
Great pit Larry. I couldn't believe the delivery guy. He wanted to see Alaska in the fall. Guess it's stuck here until spring.

Griff

=D> =D> =D> :!:

Nick Prochilo said:
Man, I just got this great bbq from Texas today! Trucker made a mistake and delivered it here instead of Bealton something or an other!

4.gif
Nick I hope you put a case of beer in it for me!

Griff said:
Great pit Larry. I couldn't believe the delivery guy. He wanted to see Alaska in the fall. Guess it's stuck here until spring.

Griff
Griff, throw a couple fresh salmon in it for me!!

Now, about Lisa.......... She's just making up for all of the times I've embarrassed her in front of her friends.

Oh and I'm leaving for SOTB around 3a.m. Friday morning. Hopefully I'll be there around 10:30 or 11 am. That will be right around beer time, if Jim doesn't beat me to it!

Larry Wolfe said:
Now, about Lisa.......... She's just making up for all of the times I've embarrassed her in front of her friends.
Aaahhh...What goes around..Comes around.. . . I wonder how much more is coming. :grin:

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1ruwel7y]Now, about Lisa.......... She's just making up for all of the times I've embarrassed her in front of her friends.
Aaahhh...What goes around..Comes around.. . . I wonder how much more is coming. :grin:[/quote:1ruwel7y]

You gotta keep egging her on.......... [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":27apgksc][quote="Larry Wolfe":27apgksc]Now, about Lisa.......... She's just making up for all of the times I've embarrassed her in front of her friends.
Aaahhh...What goes around..Comes around.. . . I wonder how much more is coming. :grin:[/quote:27apgksc]

You gotta keep egging her on.......... [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X[/quote:27apgksc]

:evillaugh: :taunt: :taunt:

I've seen pics of Lisa, and I don't blame Larry a bit. Hell, my daughters only 13, and I'm keeping her away from you perverts! [-X [-X [-X

Captain Morgan said:
I've seen pics of Lisa, and I don't blame Larry a bit. Hell, my daughters only 13, and I'm keeping her away from you perverts! [-X [-X [-X

1.gif

Does that meen that I have to pull Lil'qer off the computer?

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO LOOKING FOR MY PIT??????? JHC, THE DAMN THING IS STILL IN IRVING, TX. WTF........

To bring this post back to it's original topic. :)

Breaking news from the Live Eye Gator Tracker...... :eek:
Let's go to the map!!!!!

As you can see the paths should meet Sunday or Monday at the latest.
This is assuming that Larry's pit actually starts moving at some point! #-o
Credits are calling this the Disaster of the Decade!

No, not the storm.... the shipping on Larry's pit. [-X

all kidding aside... the shipping company should comp. you on this one brother. :!:

Finney said:
To bring this post back to it's original topic. :)

Breaking news from the Live Eye Gator Tracker...... :eek:
Let's go to the map!!!!!

As you can see the paths should meet Sunday or Monday at the latest.
This is assuming that Larry's pit actually starts moving at some point! #-o
Credits are calling this the Disaster of the Decade!

No, not the storm.... the shipping on Larry's pit. [-X

all kidding aside... the shipping company should comp. you on this one brother. :!:

If the shipping co. would have gotten off their ass's my pit "LuLu" and Rita wouldn't have to fight! ******, I hate it when girls fight!

txpgapro said:
Larry Wolfe said:
txpgapro said:
We've only seen pictures of your little sister, not you. What's up with tha Larry? Nick tip you off?

I AIN'T POSTING ANY PIC'S OF LISA!

Ah come on Larry! Don't you want to hear the wolf pack howl? [-o<

I'M LOCKED AND LOADED..................SOMEONES GONNA HOWL AND IT AIN'T GONNA BE A WOLFE!

Back
Top Bottom