Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even better...the forum is sweeping college campus' around the country...assuming you are in college of course...if not...the board is obviously running rampant across the entire U S of A!!

SWEEET!! =D>

Greg Rempe said:
Even better...the forum is sweeping college campus' around the country...assuming you are in college of course...if not...the board is obviously running rampant across the entire U S of A!!

SWEEET!! =D>

It is obviously bringing in the best this whole dang country has to offer. #-o Paaaaaa-leeeeezzz. #-o

The Joker said:
Hey Larry, I think BigDaddysGirl is needing something to bbq on...Like your WSM! :!: Whatcha think?

Greg I had no clue she was doing this, and am very uneasy with it. She is not in High School any longer, she graduated in June. I'm cocking the hammer back on my pistol................

Guess Not!! :eek: :eek:

The Joker said:
[quote="The Joker":krrwl9en]Hey Larry, I think BigDaddysGirl is needing something to bbq on...Like your WSM! :!: Whatcha think?
[/quote:krrwl9en]

She's gonna have some Saturday from three different WSM's!

The Joker said:
[quote="The Joker":1e05jccb]Hey Larry, I think BigDaddysGirl is needing something to bbq on...Like your WSM! :!: Whatcha think?

Greg I had no clue she was doing this, and am very uneasy with it. She is not in High School any longer, she graduated in June. I'm cocking the hammer back on my pistol................

Guess Not!! :eek: :eek:[/quote:1e05jccb]
He's already promissed it to me and Jim. 8-[

Finney said:
The Joker said:
[quote="The Joker":pz9c6oab]Hey Larry, I think BigDaddysGirl is needing something to bbq on...Like your WSM! :!: Whatcha think?

Guess Not!! :eek: :eek:
He's already promissed it to me and Jim. 8-[[/quote:pz9c6oab]

Oh sorry Bill, I misread your post. If she wants it she can have it!

Finney that was only if I died, then you and Jim had to split the WSM.

BigDaddysGirl said:
Bruce B said:
Boy 9 pages and it's only the 21st. :eek:

It's because they talk like a bunch of women!! :!:
Well, I was gonna go easy on ya, butt..... :grin: :grin: :grin: Nice signature, btw...

BigDaddysGirl said:
Actually I look very foward to meeting who ever is going this weekend! Larry is very excited as well. You think he's annoying on this, HAHA you're with him ALL WEEKEND!!! Ya'll are in for some Trouble!! :-({|= feel sorry for ya!!
I'm glad I'm not going!!... 8-[

Soooooo..... I wonder how things are going at the Wolfe residence right about now... :-k

Page 10 :eek:

By far and away, the most viewed and replied to thread in the very small history of this board!
8.gif

Great pit Larry. I couldn't believe the delivery guy. He wanted to see Alaska in the fall. Guess it's stuck here until spring.

Griff

Back
Top Bottom