Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vom_Willemstad_K-9 said:
Larry... Is your pit coming today (Friday 9/16)? I remember when I had mine shipped from Gator the tracking was all messed up... One minute it would be in New York and then in a hour it would be in Texas again..

If not today then what are we looking at?

-Adrian

Adrian not sure when, the shipping company said where I live is Rural and not an everyday route for them. It's in Irving Tx, now, at least that's what the tracking says. I must learn patience!!!! Seriously! The tracking site says expected delivery by 9/30/05, but I'm sure that's just to cover their ass. I'm sure it will be here before then. It'll get he when it gets here and I'll be cooking away before I know it!

BTW, thanks Ritch for putting up with all of my questions and concerns!! I'm not meaning to but I've prolly been a pain in the Rempe! 8-[

Vom_Willemstad_K-9 said:
They had told me the same thing. That I was way out in the boondocks.

Who's the tracking company? North American?

-Adrian

Specialized Shipping Inc.

Funny thing is, when Jersey BBQ had his shipped to Jersey, he sent me the tracking and his pit was in Bealeton. That's where I live!!!!! So I don't know why they are taking a different route. Maybe just a different company. No biggie though, as long as it gets here safe and sound I'll be happy! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Gator Pit said:
"BTW, thanks Ritch for putting up with all of my questions and concerns!! I'm not meaning to but I've prolly been a pain in the Rempe! "
Your not near the pain as Vom_Willemstad_K-9 . :eek:

Ha Ha

Pain in the Rempe?? Tell um Ritch...I aint no pain, right?!! 8-[

Yeah I remember he said he got the tape measure out while everyone was sleeping!!! Cha Ching!!!!

BBQ101 said:
:eek: I think I got him beat on spending lots of money. I ordered a custom Predator. Mine is topping the payscale at almost 11 Grand and worth every penny. By the way how do you like your Gator?

It's on it's way, not here yet!!!

Any day now....

If this pit thing don't work out, I know a guy who owns a dog with an interesting feature.

Bruce B said:
Any day now....

If this pit thing don't work out, I know a guy who owns a dog with an interesting feature.

I'll introduce him both of them to my Anaconda!

Finney said:
Seems like the delivery boys are taking the senic route. :eek:

8-[
:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

The tracking says it's still in Irving. I'm thinking/hoping it just wasn't scanned and made it at least out of Texas.

Ship From: HOUSTON, TX 77041
Ship To: BEALETON, VA 22712
Actual Pickup Date : 09/13 14:45
Estimated Delivery Date : By 09/30
Current Shipment Status: Shipment is enroute
Last Location Update: IRVING, TX On: 09/14 At: 21:46.00
Delivery Signed For By:

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1ak1nppj]

The tracking says it's still in Irving. I'm thinking/hoping it just wasn't scanned and made it at least out of Texas.

Well since todays date is 9/17 your pretty smart on your assumption. =D>[/quote:1ak1nppj]

Not really you baffoon! It could very well still be in Irving. Look I have to deal with rejects at work everyday, I shouldn't have to deal with you here!

JamesB said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Delivery Signed For By:

Where 'bouts in Irving??? I could umm.... umm... Check on it for ya... yeah that's it... check on it...

James.

Hey James, look out in your yard!

I'd like to thank Larry for the use of the new smoker in WV :grin: . I was able to season it, and produce a 3rd place brisket on it before the shipping agent put it back on the truck.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I'd like to thank Larry for the use of the new smoker in WV :grin: . I was able to season it, and produce a 3rd place brisket on it before the shipping agent put it back on the truck.
LMAO!! That was good!! :(

You are all not funny! It's still in Texas according to the tracking information. :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Delivery Signed For By:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom