Did a little cooking--turkey breast, ABT's, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronbeaux50

Head Chef
My head finally cleared up from the company Christmas party las night so I threw on some vittles.

First was a turkey breast brined for 4 hours with S&P and some maple powder, then injected with some Creole Garlic Marinade topped with snail dust.

While that was going on I lit the Weber for some blue cheese stuffed ABTs, onion, mushroom and skrimps. The ABT's were coated with snail dust and the rest with Cabelas tekillya lime seasoning(which had a lot to do with my head taking so long to clear up, hey they were free!) Staggered the cook so they would all come out together.

Green beans and taotr were from a can.

Dang your killing me. Had to make do with some gassed cheese burgers. You such a fortunant cajun to know how to do all this stuff. :LOL:
Looks absoloutely scrumptious.

bighweel

bigwheel said:
Dang your killing me. Had to make do with some gassed cheese burgers. You such a fortunant cajun to know how to do all this stuff. :LOL:
Looks absoloutely scrumptious.

bighweel

Well thanks big guy. May our beers be cold when our paths cross.

That plate of chow looks great.
Were the ABTs the turdy looking things on the grill? I like the blue cheese approach. What else was in there?

Rag said:
That plate of chow looks great.
Were the ABTs the turdy looking things on the grill? I like the blue cheese approach. What else was in there?

I guess that where they got their name??? These were just blue cheese stuffed.

Back
Top Bottom