Deer season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gave up on sneaking into the woods and freezing my toes. But I'm glad that there are those who do! Friend of mine got one earlier and has pledged to drop off 4 to 5 lbs of meat. When he does, it will be sausage time. I give half of the yield to him and I keep the other half. Get's me past the venison fix for yet another year.

DATsBBQ said:
Gave up on sneaking into the woods and freezing my toes. But I'm glad that there are those who do! Friend of mine got one earlier and has pledged to drop off 4 to 5 lbs of meat. When he does, it will be sausage time. I give half of the yield to him and I keep the other half. Get's me past the venison fix for yet another year.

Damn, I have to find me some friends like that!

He was last seen in Mahopac, NY with a can of spray paint chasing a goat. [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Well dont keep us in suspense here. We gonna be needing the recipe grinding/stuffing baggin techniques..whut you put with it to make it fat enough to be fittin etc. Thanks.

bigwheel

DATsBBQ said:

Bruce B said:
He was last seen in Mahopac, NY with a can of spray paint chasing a goat. [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]
I heard Mentor Ohio chasing sheep [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]
Used the paint on himself :shock:

I'm with Dats. I gave up carrying large animals out of the woods. Fortunately, I got my game taste craving covered. My brother-in-law dropped off about 15 lbs of whitetail he bagged down south. And my niece gave me 20 lbs of moose. There's a moose loaf in my future.

Griff

Back
Top Bottom