Deer Hunters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, not this year. seen the a$$ of one running away.

Two of my daughters friends hit a deer the other night on interstate 71 then a semi hit them. One girl was killed the other is hanging on. Terrible.

Barely gettin good here. It's been too hot...Do you like deer/pork sausage? I love it..!

I don't hunt anymore. I have been the camp cook for years. This year I watched a total of 5 does and 4 bucks eat the grass in the front lawn while cooking. My brothers didn't see s@&t while hunting. I have to start packing my piece. Let them come back to roasted stuffed deer heart. Yum.

One of my neighbors got 3...one two weeks ago and two last Saturday. Firearms season in Indiana ends on Sunday. Then muzzleloader season starts.

Les hit one with the car a few weeks ago but did not kill it. The car is ugly but still drive-able.

Chili yes, but hold those 2 fillets back. Slice into medallions, saute LIGHTLY with garlic and make a pan sauce. Damn that meat looks good.

Like Rags, I dont head out in the field anymore...Camp cook and loving it.
Spent a week cooking three meals a day for the boys..I did kill a few bottles of Stoli' if that counts...

Cliff H. said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":32fzk7rq]Here ya go Bubba

I didn't know there were any deer in New York. :LOL:[/quote:32fzk7rq]

Shit, I passed him on I-90 with a spatula and a garbage bag. ;)

I meant deer pictures. :roll:

I didn't even have to go into the woods and have 20 lbs. of chops, steaks, roasts & burger in the freezer :D Two buddies of mine scored!
UB......leave it alone

Puff said:
I didn't even have to go into the woods and have 20 lbs. of chops, steaks, roasts & burger in the freezer :D Two buddies of mine scored! UB......leave it alone

Waaaayyyy too easy. ;)

I don't hunt moose any more since I've gotten too old to pack the suckers out of the woods. Now I get my moose meat from my niece. My hunting now is limited to ducks and geese. But after reading this thread, I felt compelled to post this pic my secretary took two days ago. The moose walked by her window -- about six feet from her desk with only a window in between. She took this pic as it walked by the building across the street.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom