Deep Dish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Div

Senior Cook
hellava alot cheaper then going to pizzeria uno man let me tell ya ... cant get thick crust like this from the normal pizza shops round here either.

I know it isnt bbq but man who can pass up a pizza like this mmmmm

pizz3.jpg

pizz2.jpg

pizz1.jpg

Looken good. P.S. your UDS inspired me. It was the cleanest looken UDS I'd ever seen. Now I have 2 and my team cooks on 4 total. We sold off the BGEs and WSMs. Man they cook amazing. you get a combo of grill, smoke and roast all in one. They cook chicken like nothing I've ever cooked on!

Really great lookin Pizza! Dough from scratch?? Whats in the middle? Curious minds need to know!!!

Looking good. Hope you follwed the rules and put some pickeled japs and anchovies on there.

bigwheel

Captain Morgan said:
I could eat the whole thing.

im 250 and I was completely stretched out after two slices man ....

Was about 2.75lbs of dough ... since I dont know how to make it I went to the local supermarket where they make pizzas in their bake shop and they make fresh dough bundles and sell them there so I just picked up two packages and needed them together stretched the dough out...zinged it in the air a few times lol finally stretched it out in the pan layed down about 10oz of sauce then 4 cups of mozzzzz 3/4lb of ground beef made into lil meatballs and 3/4 lbs of cubed ham chunks...

in the oven on second to bottom rack for 30 min at 450 degrees ..

The pan I picked up at a rest supply store for 14 bucks 15in deep dish pan ... best utensil I ever purchased

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom