Crispy Chicken Tacos & Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Decided to utilize the chicken legs and thighs I bbq-d the other day by make some tacos and soup...It was yummy too...
<object width="640" height="483"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1453367&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=fc0855&fullscreen=1"> <embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1453367&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=fc0855&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="483"></embed></object>
Crispy Chicken Tacos & Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup from TeamSurfinSapo on Vimeo.

dsc0071ui6.jpg

dsc0072ci9.jpg

dsc0074tw3.jpg

dsc0075ao7.jpg

dsc0076ju6.jpg

dsc0077vr6.jpg

Hey Sapo..looks like mighty fine grazings on that one. Gonna be in San Antone for a special school on how best to violate civil rights with nobody naggin Starting on 8/11 through 8/15. Mon thru Friday I think. Gonna be hauling coola rapidly on Friday the 15th. You got a Gold Visor card? Or anybody else want to come up and visit and party hearty with uncle bigwheel give me a PM. I got to get the rename of the place on the right going out of town the Bandera Highway. They have decent Mexican Food as in contrast to 99.9% of the other Mexican food places in San Antone. It is Emerils favorite place or so they claim. The number 1 Mexican dinner is 5 bucks and the Margaritoes is 6 bucks. I dont understand that kinda math. Help a bro out here you'se guys:) Warden is going to Sea World with two grand chillins to pay 6 bucks for a small coke. Whut is going on here?

bigwheel

I'd asked a while back if there were any houses for sale around you. Forget that - would you consider adopting a 62 year old man? ;) :)

That sounds like a good time.. I am commited those days at the Naval air station. Have a great time with the grand kids and get wet from shamu the whale... :D

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Love2<º((((><":3a5qgrhs]SS, is there anything you cant cook?

Yeah... Real cajun food :shock: :LOL:

Looks real good GT, No kiddin[/quote:3a5qgrhs]
I'm trying to find a real cajun cook to help me out.... :shock: j/k

big dude said:
I'd asked a while back if there were any houses for sale around you. Forget that - would you consider adopting a 62 year old man? ;) :)

I could use a 62 year old son anytime..Come on down young man!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom