Crawfish Etouffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x4SaETKMEW0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x4SaETKMEW0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J B that is one of my wife's favorites. She makes hers real close to the same way. Like you said crawfish left over from a boil are the best.

How do they usually get the meat out a craw fish tail? Machine?.. I buy them in a sealed bag frozen..The Vietnam ones taste better than the S.La ones for some reason.. :shock:

JB,

Keep them coming.. You a damn fool.... I love your videos. I have friend that I work with is from your area.. He is just like you with that BOY SHYAT. He's cool though.

surfinsapo said:
How do they usually get the meat out a craw fish tail? Machine?.. I buy them in a sealed bag frozen..The Vietnam ones taste better than the S.La ones for some reason.. :shock:

That An insult Geek Texan. :evil:

And they is peeled by hand at seafood packing houses. They pay the peelers $2.50 per lb peeled tail meat. They say a good peeler can do 50 lbs a day

007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:

That An insult Geek Texan. :evil:

And they is peeled by hand at seafood packing houses. They pay the peelers $2.50 per lb peeled tail meat. They say a good peeler can do 50 lbs a day
Wow.. looks like a lot of people going to have some $$$$ next year.. Yalls are better and you know it Patron!!!! ;)

Vietnam ones taste better than the S.La ones for some reason..

dont you come down here talking that shit boy ! you will get run the hell out of New Orleans with that talk . :evil:

knine said:

dont you come down here talking that shit boy ! you will get run the hell out of New Orleans with that talk . :evil:
Read the follow up dummy...you know better than that.. Yall cajun talk more shit than anybody I have ever met... But it's all good shit.. My best man from our wedding a a real Cajun from New Iberia and he talks shit.. Funny and cool guy..Catch any under sized trout lately? j/k :shock: In the video JB, you said the crawfish were hand peeled... That's why I asked if there was any other way? Which I know there isn't...
Peace Big Boy
beachtiger8qr.gif

surfinsapo said:
knine said:

Read the follow up dummy...you know better than that.. Yall cajun talk more shit than anybody I have ever met... But it's all good shit.. My best man from our wedding a a real Cajun from New Iberia and he talks shit.. Funny and cool guy..Catch any under sized trout lately? j/k :shock: In the video JB, you said the crawfish were hand peeled... That's why I asked if there was any other way? Which I know there isn't...
Peace Big Boy
beachtiger8qr.gif

i catch more trout in one day than you will ever playing in the water up to your neck . LOL. we have boats here ya know ............well after the storms maybe not .

we talk shit but its can be backed up if needed .....its all in good fun ya know . if not i would not have called you and made sure you were alright for the storm................ Chrome Dome

knine said:
surfinsapo said:
knine said:

Peace Big Boy
beachtiger8qr.gif

i catch more trout in one day than you will ever playing in the water up to your neck . LOL. we have boats here ya know ............well after the storms maybe not .

we talk shit but its can be backed up if needed .....its all in good fun ya know . if not i would not have called you and made sure you were alright for the storm................ Chrome Dome
That's what I'm talkin about...If I come to La, you aint going to go out of town like JB right? Don't ever make reservations at Holiday Inn in Baton Rouge... They stole $250.00 from me...they won't refund 365 days notice.. BS, I tell ya...I'm going to Houma anyway to visit a fishin guide friend. I will sleep in a camp house if I have too.. Thanks for calling the other day too.. You're a good guy and I have always liked you and your purple/yellow stuff... ;) I'm coming over there and I am not going to say dumb stuff to the locals... I love everybody man...!!! 8)

Houma is right were Gustav hit ! youll will be lucky if they have any camps left there . well i know they have sum left our salesman has a camp down there maybe if your nice i can put yall up there for a night or so .

o and buy the way i like LSU but my heart is in the Oklahoma Sooners. Thats where my mom was from and i have been following them sence a young boy .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom