Crawfish boil head count

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
[youtube:qv84mf9q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp9ZV8eC23M[/youtube:qv84mf9q]

As much as this Yankee might like to make the 1,000 mile trip, this is not going to be the year. I do like the head gear you have on in the beginning of the video ... what the heck is that? :LOL:

bbquzz said:
As much as this Yankee might like to make the 1,000 mile trip, this is not going to be the year. I do like the head gear you have on in the beginning of the video ... what the heck is that? :LOL:

Mardi gras junk

007bond-jb said:
[quote="john pen":1d7um5jh]So I understand its byob...Does the $10. include airfare ?

Only if you bring wild collage girls 8)[/quote:1d7um5jh]
That could be arranged

Oh, non union folks huh? Thats allrite yall keep eatin that imported crap. Its good for you :LOL:

Funniest shat ever JB!!! Gave ya 5 stars.

Just wish ya lived 18 hours closer, cause I'd be sleepin on the grass!

Jeff, I think they were talking about this crap.....not crawfish.. but I bet that is next.. greedy people.

[youtube:3sex7n6y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bsYjLU_7JU[/youtube:3sex7n6y]

What are live crawfish going for a lb down there as of now.
I used to get them at Tony's when I would be in town.
They are 3.50 a lb up here.
Too pricey for me.

Same place I got this.

img_214076_0_f23dab023f5a2f86de460b2820714e0d.jpg

Google the 'Tobasco Store.'

They got all kinds of stuff.

TRD said:
What are live crawfish going for a lb down there as of now.
I used to get them at Tony's when I would be in town.
They are 3.50 a lb up here.
Too pricey for me.

I haven't checked but will soon

Toby keil said:
Hey JB, where did you get that Tobasco sign hangin behind you? My wifey saw it and want's one.
It was a seasonal promotion item, Go to Tabasco's web site. They have a online store.

SS, Never! buy imported seafood...

WTF? I cant come ! Well if it is on the 2nd satday I will not cause the strawberry fest is that weekend and i will doing my own mudbug party and you and your family can come buy for free boy ! But if you will let me come buy i can help ya with the boiling cause i know a thing or 2 bout that . so if you let me come on by count me in but if not well KMA . :LOL: . just 45mins down I-12 from ya and i have family in the area that i can sleep buy boy !

Knine Yeah come on down, Go to my YouTube channel (link bellow) & comment with your head count I will use this to estimate how much to buy

Back
Top Bottom