crabs in Baltimore tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Well, I have been waiting for this week for a couple of months now. I am taking a class in Baltimore MD on Wednesday put on by the New York Fire Department call, "Surviving the Firegrounds, getting out alive". A buddy from work and I, along with my youngest daughter (Jr firefighter), are leaving tonight. Plan on being elbow deep in blue crabs for dinner :D . See ya'll on thursday.

"Maybe if we close down the bottom vents we could control the temp a little better, what do ya think."

What a great time. We visited a couple of Baltimore fire houses and got in some good training. The crabs were okay, not the greatest I've had, but we went to an all you can eat seafood buffet and the crab imperail was very good. Here is a picture of my daughter in Baltimore and one of our training in 107' heat.

Stephanie

Training

Nope, we were tethered to a safety rope. We exited the window head first and did a 180 on the ladder to decend. It was cool :D . The pic is of someone in the middle of the 180 =D> .

See ya next week Cappie.

Who cares about the guy falling off the ladder, who's the blonde sitting on the grassy knoll? :rude:

The blond was hot, in more ways than others. She is trying to get a job in MD as a paid FF. I told her that we will be hiring soon :!: .

Bill The Grill Guy said:
The blond was hot, in more ways than others. She is trying to get a job in MD as a paid FF. I told her that we will be hiring soon :!: .

Maybe she could be the "Head Firefighter"??? :) 8-[

Back
Top Bottom