Costco Run

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I decided that I wanted to pick up a couple of Ribeyes for dinner tomorrow night. Made the mistake of going over to Costco to pick them up. Well one thing lead to another and I went a little crazy.

Well I'm set for the next couple of weeks. We have ribeyes, chuckies, chicken both whole & thighs and some flap steaks. Also took care of the munchies and I needed something to wash it all down with!

Finney said:
You forgot the red wine. :roll:

Did that last weekend......was wine tasting with my wife!
4.gif

Nice way to spend money IMHO.

My area of the planet just opened up its first Costco this week but I dont know much about the place except it cost $50 to join but it does come with a $20 coupon. I am a member of Sams and was wondering which store you guys think is better?

Having been a member of both and currently of neither would venture to say for food items Sams is the winner. For hard goods...Costco is tops. Just as an example last time I done some comparative shopping Coscto was selling the big industrial sized rolls of tinfoil for around 18 bucks whilst it skeer 25 bucks to death at Sams. Same with folding tables and EZ ups..trash bags and such things..Costco blow Sams plumb out of the water. Best thing to do is go in on the buddy plan with a pal. Let him join one and you join the other and you swap the cards around. Now to follow this plan you need to pay with cash if you are shopping on the borrowed card. Otherwise you can get busted.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom