Coppa?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you have a recipe which calls for Prague Powder and you had druther use Mortons TQ instead...just use the TQ in the same amount as the salt called for in the other recipe. Most sausage recipes come out about right using salt or TQ at the rate of 1 1/2 t. per lb of meat. Simple huh?

bigwheel

I Love Cappicolla.. just made a pasta dish for a football party last w/e with Kalamata olives, artichokes, and cappicolla drizzled with EVOO and a healthy sprinklin of asiago cheese ...nary a drop left of the stuff :!:

I found it yesterday & made some killer italian poboys. Vid & stills comin soon

Bobberqer said:
I Love Cappicolla.. just made a pasta dish for a football party last w/e with Kalamata olives, artichokes, and cappicolla drizzled with EVOO and a healthy sprinklin of asiago cheese ...nary a drop left of the stuff :!:

That I'm going to try..........

Rag said:
Bobberqer said:

That I'm going to try..........
Add some pickled fire roasted red peppers and BAM

smoke the Cappy first with minced garlic and red onions.. you'll not be dissapointed !!!

on edit.. have the deli guy cut the cappy on the numer 7 or 8 to get thicker slices.. not that thin stuff on number 3-4 thin stuff is for sammys

Bobberqer said:
smoke the Cappy first with minced garlic and red onions.. you'll not be dissapointed !!!

on edit.. have the deli guy cut the cappy on the numer 7 or 8 to get thicker slices.. not that thin stuff on number 3-4 thin stuff is for sammys

How about posting the entire recipe, old friend, good pal, old buddy!

Back
Top Bottom