Cop Tasers Cop.....so there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True story...he wanted to stop and get a soft drink before going back to the station, she was diving and didn't feel like stopping. Who do you think is at fault?

Bruce B said:
True story...he wanted to stop and get a soft drink before going back to the station, she was diving and didn't feel like stopping. Who do you think is at fault?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :eek:

And, she didn't feel like stopping?? :eek: :eek: What the hell was his problem??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Must be from Cleveland... #-o

Well, he pulled the trigger.. 8-[

Quite possibly HE wanted to go to Dunkin Donuts and watch Jerry Springer and SHE wanted to go to a yuppie coffee house and watch Oprah I'dda had serious consideration in inflicting pain on her as well :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

smoker said:
This NEVER would have happened if there were no female cops. Ahhh the good ole days.

Not to start an argument here, BUT, I had a female partner that I would have rather gone into a bar room fight with before some of the men I worked with. Even today as a firefighter, there is a female who is one of the best FF I have ever seen. IMHO

Back
Top Bottom