Cool toy for Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
That picture brings up some "BAD" memories!!..... :shock:

By the way Diva, if you are going to buy it through Amazon, search it through the homepage on that Amazon thing I have there! ;)

So if I go to Amazon through the search button on the home page does the board get a cut? I usually buys several gifts through Amazon and don't really care how I get there.

Griff

Griff said:
So if I go to Amazon through the search button on the home page does the board get a cut? I usually buys several gifts through Amazon and don't really care how I get there.

Griff

Yes Griff...kind of like how the TVWB works...if you search through the box on the homepage it will benefit the forum! ;)

Steve McMurtry said:
Hey Diva,

Double check the fine print, I believe that Amazon does not ship to Canada!

Cheers eh

I think you are correct...however, if you order it from the US you can have it shipped to Canada. I was looking in to that for someone here but haven't heard back from him.

If anyone from America Jr. wants something from Amazon and would like a shipping quote, please feel free to email me your complete information to include name, address, postal code, province and city...be happy to help where I can!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Steve McMurtry":30ps4xlo]Hey Diva,

Double check the fine print, I believe that Amazon does not ship to Canada!

Cheers eh

I think you are correct...however, if you order it from the US you can have it shipped to Canada. I was looking in to that for someone here but haven't heard back from him.

If anyone from America Jr. wants something from Amazon and would like a shipping quote, please feel free to email me your complete information to include name, address, postal code, province and city...be happy to help where I can![/quote:30ps4xlo]

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

Greg,

If your trying to get me to bite, you have to get up earlier in the morning!
Your are right, Canada is America jr. The only real difference is we pay higher tax's, if want to own a gun, you have to be a black male between the age of 13 and 28. But then again we have national health care and if want to smoke doob there is no fear of going to jail for the rest of your life, and a country almost double the size of America sr. but only has the population of the State of New York! Wich is pretty cool.
But the best part is we were the first people to bring BBQ to the White House, we set in on fire somewhere around 1812 :oops:

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom