Cool Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Fed these boys last year at camp. They are coming in July to play and asked for my chow. How cool is that. Get to feed the guys and they asked for my chow. Kind of funny, they just showed up to eat at our camp sight. Tommy said "I could smell some good BBQ" too cool.

http://www.tutone.com/

Pigs

Take a pill Pigs, you're sounding way to excited about feeding these 4 guys. Is sausage on the menu? :shock:

8.gif

"Hello operator...operator! Oh yes, that's it, you have to punch in the numbers nowadays. Yes I should know this...867-5309...no that's not it...DAMN YOU TOMMY TUTONE! Uh...there's only one thing to do. 111-1111, Lois? Damn. 111-1112, Lois? Damn. 111-1113..."
head2882870.png

ScottyDaQ said:
"Hello operator...operator! Oh yes, that's it, you have to punch in the numbers nowadays. Yes I should know this...867-5309...no that's not it...DAMN YOU TOMMY TUTONE! Uh...there's only one thing to do. 111-1111, Lois? Damn. 111-1112, Lois? Damn. 111-1113..."
head2882870.png
Too funny Scotty. I'm one of the few that will "get that" :LOL: Family Guy is a blast, along with adult swim. 8)

Pigs

Ya know Family Guy creator Seth Macfarlane was supposed to be on one of the 9-11 flights, but was hung over and missed his flight. Take that drinking problem!

Dang Bruce..think you might be getting purty close to figgering out the action on this deal. Reckon it will be duck sausage? :oops:

bigwheel

Bruce B said:
Take a pill Pigs, you're sounding way to excited about feeding these 4 guys. Is sausage on the menu? :shock:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Fed these boys last year at camp. They are coming in July to play and asked for my chow. How cool is that. Get to feed the guys and they asked for my chow. Kind of funny, they just showed up to eat at our camp sight. Tommy said "I could smell some good BBQ" too cool.

http://www.tutone.com/

Pigs

Who else was there cooking??? :LOL:

Uncle Bubba said:
http://www.tutone.com/[/url]

Pigs

Who else was there cooking??? :LOL:[/quote:2uqsbov5]

Yea, one guy has 4 BGE's lots of gas grills with burgers and dogs. I had a butt and brisket on with hickory. Think the smell of hickory and meat juce dripping on live coals is what brought them over.

John Pen, If I can score ya a Tshirt, I will.

Pigs

cool

must have to be from ny to think thats cool, better to hear 867-5309 then banjos in w/va. :supz: :supz: :rock:

ScottyDaQ said:
head2882870.png

I saw that episode the other day, but I had never heard of the song or Tommy Tutone. But, being familiar with Wilson Pickett and 634-5789 I figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom