Cookshack Smokers coming to Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings will soon be adding Cookshack Smokers and Cookshack accessories to our line of products! I am in the process of pricing and updating the website right now and everything should be in place by this weekend. Cookshacks are a TRUE set and forget it smokers and are perfect for cold smoking cheese, sausage, bacon etc and hot smoking bbq butts, brisket, ribs, etc.

If there is something you are interested in before I get the website set up, please let me know.

Thanks

Cool Larry Expandin you store huh? Next you'll have cajun stuff for sale too? ;)

That's what i got started with. Nice units. I still use mine for jerky and when I don't feel like playing with a fire. Does a really moist brisket. You doin Fast Eddy's too or just Cookshack?

Uncle Bubba said:
That's what i got started with. Nice units. I still use mine for jerky and when I don't feel like playing with a fire. Does a really moist brisket. You doin Fast Eddy's too or just Cookshack?

I hope both.......I am waiting to get an answer on that! I will let you know.

Those make GREAT jerky! And are cool because you have those jerky rods that slide in where the grates would go...solid unit! Hope you get the FEC line as well...those do very well in comps!

Congrats Larry.

This is the one I'm waiting for from Fast Eddie.

It's a new pellet cooker he's developing that can go from smoker to grill up to 600º. All FEC's are sold by Cookshack dealers but I do not know about these.
I've heard that CS will manufactor them but FE will market them

Uncle Bubba said:

Yes our product line will inlcude the Fast Eddie Cookers! I will be updating the website tomorrow, but if anyone would like pricing sooner e-mail me at wolferub@gmail.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom