Congrats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're right Finney...But Griff was recruited not only on his knowledge of all things BBQ, but, he is also many hours behind us EST peeps...so while I am fast asleep, he is patrolling the beat! 8)

Hey Griff..dittos on all them congratulatory responses. That is real smart thinking to have different folks in different space/time continiums to keep an eye out for trouble and such thangs. That beat how the po old widder Basso does it. He apparently personally hovers over the delete key 24/7. Poor guy. Yall is apparently a lot smarter than him.

bigwheel

Thanks guys. I knew sooner or later this time zone thing would work in my favor. Finney, I got my eye on you. I'm thinkin' you'll never make 7K.

Griff

Ya know, almost all the lawyers I ever knew secretly wanted to be judges. Just sit there and listen to the arguments and then go thumbs up or down. And sentence the thumbs-down guys to some miserable fate. And make a lot of money without working very hard. I'll bet Griff feels like he's finally made it. :P

--John 8)
(Congrats, Griff. Be wise and merciful. ;) )

Unity said:
Ya know, almost all the lawyers I ever knew secretly wanted to be judges. Just sit there and listen to the arguments and then go thumbs up or down. And sentence the thumbs-down guys to some miserable fate. And make a lot of money without working very hard. I'll bet Griff feels like he's finally made it. :P

--John 8)
Wow...and and that's coming from a guy that has known you since college? :D

bigwheel said:
Hey Griff..dittos on all them congratulatory responses. That is real smart thinking to have different folks in different space/time continiums to keep an eye out for trouble and such thangs. That beat how the po old widder Basso does it. He apparently personally hovers over the delete key 24/7. Poor guy. Yall is apparently a lot smarter than him.

bigwheel

Cappy invented the idea of Time Zone Monitoring. We call it TZM in the Moderator Biz.

wittdog said:
Unity said:

--John 8)
Fortunately, he knows me well enough to know when I'm funnin'. :)

I can't think of anyone else who is as happy with his life just the way it is. :D

--John 8)
(Now that he's a moderator.)

Unity said:
wittdog said:
Unity said:

--John 8)
Fortunately, he knows me well enough to know when I'm funnin'. :)

I can't think of anyone else who is as happy with his life just the way it is. :D

John, meet me!

--John 8)
(Now that he's a moderator.)

Back
Top Bottom