Come visit Captain Morgan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axlelift

Assistant Cook
Tell your local tourist bureau the come visit Myrtle Beach ads have hit Erie Pa. Come see a new boardwalk, 60 mi. of sandy beachs. water front amusement park, great sea food, live entertainment, and a nice looking pier. Seen ad at least five times in past week.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":21sh17z0]it is tradition for bbq folks to take me out to dinner
when they come here.

And this tradition will be starting when the first one of us get there! :LOL:[/quote:21sh17z0]

You cheap bastard........I've bought Cappy Dinner 2 times and once during a hurricane.......in which he won the competition........I love visiting MB and Cappy, good company to drink beer with in a hospital parkling lot during a friends traumatic injury...sorry Woodrow, we were there for YOU but we were thirsty. :mrgreen:

Well if I ever make it there I would be happy to share a can of Beanie Weenies with Cappy. I pick up the tab on that deal of course.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":136950cx][quote="Captain Morgan":136950cx]it is tradition for bbq folks to take me out to dinner
when they come here.

And this tradition will be starting when the first one of us get there! :LOL:[/quote:136950cx]

You cheap bastard........I've bought Cappy Dinner 2 times and once during a hurricane.......in which he won the competition........I love visiting MB and Cappy, good company to drink beer with in a hospital parkling lot during a friends traumatic injury...sorry Woodrow, we were there for YOU but we were thirsty. :mrgreen:[/quote:136950cx]
I drove my family threw a tropical storm to meet all of you bastards!
Well all of you except Scotty........he doesn't get out much.
Talked to Nick on someones phone when I was there. Weird accent..........

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":ai4alsrs][quote="Captain Morgan":ai4alsrs]it is tradition for bbq folks to take me out to dinner
when they come here.

And this tradition will be starting when the first one of us get there! :LOL:

You cheap bastard........I've bought Cappy Dinner 2 times and once during a hurricane.......in which he won the competition........I love visiting MB and Cappy, good company to drink beer with in a hospital parkling lot during a friends traumatic injury...sorry Woodrow, we were there for YOU but we were thirsty. :mrgreen:[/quote:ai4alsrs]
Talked to Nick on someones phone when I was there. Weird accent[/quote:ai4alsrs]

Must have been the phone! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2udg8tgn][quote="Nick Prochilo":2udg8tgn][quote="Captain Morgan":2udg8tgn]it is tradition for bbq folks to take me out to dinner
when they come here.

You cheap bastard........I've bought Cappy Dinner 2 times and once during a hurricane.......in which he won the competition........I love visiting MB and Cappy, good company to drink beer with in a hospital parkling lot during a friends traumatic injury...sorry Woodrow, we were there for YOU but we were thirsty. :mrgreen:[/quote:2udg8tgn]
Talked to Nick on someones phone when I was there. Weird accent[/quote:2udg8tgn]

Must have been the phone! :LOL:[/quote:2udg8tgn]
Yeah...........that's what it was. :mrgreen:
I put my family in harms way to be down there for the comp and all "they" talk of are eyes getting shot out and drinking in the hospital parking lot!

The little bride know that make your own beanie weenie trick back before some smarty pants decided to put it all in a can. That can be taken to some high art forms. Smart thinning.

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ubeuzbj][quote="Nick Prochilo":2ubeuzbj][quote="Captain Morgan":2ubeuzbj]it is tradition for bbq folks to take me out to dinner
when they come here.

You cheap bastard........I've bought Cappy Dinner 2 times and once during a hurricane.......in which he won the competition........I love visiting MB and Cappy, good company to drink beer with in a hospital parkling lot during a friends traumatic injury...sorry Woodrow, we were there for YOU but we were thirsty. :mrgreen:
Talked to Nick on someones phone when I was there. Weird accent[/quote:2ubeuzbj]

Must have been the phone! :LOL:[/quote:2ubeuzbj]
Yeah...........that's what it was. :mrgreen:
I put my family in harms way to be down there for the comp and all "they" talk of are eyes getting shot out and drinking in the hospital parking lot![/quote:2ubeuzbj]

It was a hell of a storm from what I understand! :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom