College Football - Who Will Play In The BCS Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Tough Loss for LSU last night - great game!

Missouri and Kansas playing tonight! The winner will advance to the Big 12 title game next week and the loser drops out of the top 5.

West Virginia and Connecticut playing today. A poor showing by West Virginia on its home field could cost the Mountaineers. A loss would drop them out of the national title hunt.

LSU still has another game left in the SEC title game

Ohio State's season is over and is pretty much guaranteed no worse than #3 and a Rose Bowl berth after the dust settles tonight and with only one loss could still move up into the BCS bowl with a little help.

I'm going out on a limb here and predicting that OSU will get a little help and that the BCS game will be OSU vs West Virginia.

Let the flame wars begin! :LOL:

no team with 2 losses has ever played in a BCS title game.
If Ohio St gets in and West Va doesn't with one loss, those
guys will go banannas

USC and LSU messed up... They were the best 2 teams but ...Oh well.... It's up for grabs now.. Maybe Kansas.. that would be different... They are always good in basketball...

Who cares?? In all honesty, until college football establishes some type of playoff format between conference champions, there will always be controversy about which team goes, or didn't go or should have gone.

Of course, I know one team that won't be going. :roll:

Well I can understand while you're not interested but at least you're finally trading in that old Carr for a coach with Les Miles :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
Well I can understand while you're not interested but at least you're finally trading in that old Carr for a coach with Les Miles :LOL:

You think Les Miles is the answer huh? He didn't show me much in the biggest game of his career last night against Arkansas.

SteerCrazy said:
It'll be Mizzou and West Virigina....nice to see some new teams rather than the same tired out Crapeyes :roll:

Remind me to thank you this weekend SC when your tired Tigers lose two in a row to the Sooners to put the Buckeyes in the BCS Bowl against West Virginia, that is if they can beat Pitt! :roll: :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
SteerCrazy said:
It'll be Mizzou and West Virigina....nice to see some new teams rather than the same tired out Crapeyes :roll:

Remind me to thank you this weekend SC when your tired Tigers lose two in a row to the Sooners to put the Buckeyes in the BCS Bowl against West Virginia, that is if they can beat Pitt! :roll: :LOL:

Oh, well don't get me wrong, I'm not an MU fan, I live in Kansas plus I'm not a KU fan. I have no loyalties to any of those schools.

One thing that is nice is that MU and KU have been bottom of the barrel schools in football, especially KU. It's nice to see someone other than Texas or Ohio or USC play in the big game, especially nice to see the BIG 12 represent but hey, if MU loses, I'm not going to cry :D

SteerCrazy said:
Kloset BBQR said:
SteerCrazy said:

Oh, well don't get me wrong, I'm not an MU fan, I live in Kansas plus I'm not a KU fan. I have no loyalties to any of those schools.

One thing that is nice is that MU and KU have been bottom of the barrel schools in football, especially KU. It's nice to see someone other than Texas or Ohio or USC play in the big game, especially nice to see the BIG 12 represent but hey, if MU loses, I'm not going to cry :D

It must suck to not really care !Personally, I would rather live with the hurt of losing, than not really care at all!!

surfinsapo said:
U.S.C. And L.S.U.

Are still the best 2 teams..... :D

I would agree but only if your talking about teams in the 2 loss universe. These teams had their chance blew it not once but twice, time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom