Cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary in VA said:
friggin cold here too.. started turkeys last week and my propane bill is gonna skyrocket... two, one thousand gallon propane tanks that are gonna last a little more than a week.....$$$$ daaaaaammmn

There goes the price of turkey...... :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

I hate the cold too, 66 degrees for a high :roll:

[smilie=a_furious.gif] [smilie=a_furious.gif] [smilie=a_furious.gif]

[smilie=a_movinggreen.gif]

Well I hate to be the root cuz of additional migrating yankees..but it skerred the heck out of 70 today here in God's Country and the Sun was shining brightly. Supposed to really be nice later in the week. I feel sorry for ya..but really think it be good to stay put. I mean there couldnt be no such place as New Yawk and New Joisey if folks didnt stick with it huh?
:LOL:
bigwheel

Don't worry BW, were not leaving for Texas any time soon. Come to think of it, about 3 weeks or so ago, you guys had sleet and freezing rain and temps in the 20's while it was damn near 70 here! Yeah, at least we know when it's gonna be winter! :LOL: :cry: :roll: ;) :shock:

My mom called me this morning and said her "air ride" light was on in her Lincoln. I went over to her place this morning to check it out for her and sure enough... the light was on.

I then proceeded to lay on the ground and look under the rear of car....SURE ENOUGH...it was soooo cold yesterday when she started the car to leave... the airbags on the suspension were so cold and brittle...that one of them split and popped from the cold when it was pumping up.

Smokey_Joe said:
My mom called me this morning and said her "air ride" light was on in her Lincoln. I went over to her place this morning to check it out for her and sure enough... the light was on.

I then proceeded to lay on the ground and look under the rear of car....SURE ENOUGH...it was soooo cold yesterday when she started the car to leave... the airbags on the suspension were so cold and brittle...that one of them split and popped from the cold when it was pumping up.
That suspension should be a Darwin Award candidate. :roll:

--John 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom