Cinnomin Toothpicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think im gonna try to some of those today. Im also gonna try makin some ABT's... Thanks for the help. db

Back in the good old days the drugstores used to sell cinnamon oil and guess the general game plan to make em was sorta like in the link. Neva made none mayself that I can recall. Way back in about the 6th grade a fellow young skull full o mush brought a wad of the aforementioned toothpicks to school where he was peddling them for two cents each. Well we had a little bathroom break and apparently the boy forgot to wash his hands prior to grabbing hold of himself. At any rate when the break was over everybody returned to their desks. Well after a bit the boy started sorta squirming which turned into a full blown rolling in the floor screaming and writhing around in pain. When handling the thangs it might be a good plan to wear gloves or maybe a condominium.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Back in the good old days the drugstores used to sell cinnamon oil and guess the general game plan to make em was sorta like in the link. Neva made none mayself that I can recall. Way back in about the 6th grade a fellow young skull full o mush brought a wad of the aforementioned toothpicks to school where he was peddling them for two cents each. Well we had a little bathroom break and apparently the boy forgot to wash his hands prior to grabbing hold of himself. At any rate when the break was over everybody returned to their desks. Well after a bit the boy started sorta squirming which turned into a full blown rolling in the floor screaming and writhing around in pain. When handling the thangs it might be a good plan to wear gloves or maybe a condominium.

bigwheel

Sarge I remember that, the drug stores sold it. Don't touch yer eyes either!!!
One day soak is plenty, I left a few toothpics in for a week one time. They shrunk & got translucent :shock: Powerfull stuff! Almost as strong as cajun liquid crab boil concentrate...
Bet that would make a good hot toothpic, Makes great boiled peanuts
;)

Ok heres some pics. I got all the stuff today.. First I went to the sice shop and picked up Cinnomin EXTRACT. When I got home I noticed I grabbed the wrong damn bottle! It read Coconut Extract!....
whatever....... I went and found Cinnomin OIL...thats what you need is the oil not the extract. They're soakin now till 8pm (4 hours) then Ill let em dry and try one and report back tomorrow...

oops I forgot to add I bought some small bottle of Banana Creme and Strawberry flavors to try also.
img_210546_0_34831be8bc15e6d26075fa5ec16abf8e.jpg

img_210546_1_994f5a08a0272ffe712bd639beb03283.jpg

Hey JB I hear ya on that crab boil. I used to put a little in my chicken brine. Kicked it up a nice notch or two I think. Try the Tex Joy brand sometime. I tried em all and it was the best in my book..at least as far as chicken brine. We dont eat much shellfish..crusteceans etc. Can sure see the logic behind that detention rule for no cinnamon oil. I tell kids stories about when I was a kid it blows their minds. For example down at Graham if a kid planned to go hunting after school it was perfectly permissable to leave your rifle or shotgun in the Principals Orfice as long as you made sure it was unloaded. Come quitting time we just grab our guns and jump on our bicycles and head on out to snuff out the life of any of God's Creatures which was unfortunant enough to make an encounter (Now this did not apply to humans of course). Person needs to be a little older to start shooting other folks :mrgreen: Pics look good Buck. You got way too much free time on your hands:) We might need to look around and try to find you a job or something. Idle hands are the Devil's work shoppe ya know :shock:

bigwheel

A job? What the hell is that? lol Well, Ive been tryin my luck at the cater thing. Its movin along slowly but steadily and summer is right around the corner. :) thank god my warden is still here. ha!

Whats the deal with cinnomin oil being such a bad thing.....The lady at Wally World today said that it is hard to come by, and she worked in the pharmacy!?

Im gonna pull some of these at 2 hours just to see how hot they are. That will be in 25 minutes. after they dry Ill post.

bigwheel said:

bigwheel

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8)

Ok I took some picks out last night after soaking for 2 hours. I just tried one and its pretty damn hot. Chew on it a bit and it gets hotter. There actually almost perfect for my liking, but to Joe Schmoe it might be a lot to hot! Im gonna make give aways with my name and number on the packaging. I was going to remove the rest of the picks at the 4 hour mark but drank to many beers and let em' go all night. I'll try one this afternoon after they all dry out. Ill bet they're hotter than hell!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom