Cinco de Mayo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every year, I get together with two of my oldest friends (they're 90!) and we go somewhere. Last year , coincidentally oomp, it was Ithica, NY. The year prior, it was Chicago. This year we are hanging close to home at Cedar Point amusement park because I am broke from buying my pit and outfitting my business. Next year though...........AMSTERDAM!!!!!!!!

Woodman said:
Every year, I get together with two of my oldest friends (they're 90!) and we go somewhere. Last year , coincidentally oomp, it was Ithica, NY. The year prior, it was Chicago. This year we are hanging close to home at Cedar Point amusement park because I am broke from buying my pit and outfitting my business. Next year though...........AMSTERDAM!!!!!!!!

AMSTERDAM............................HASH & WOMEN! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

AMSTERDAM............................HASH & WOMEN! :eek: :eek: :eek:

No....... women and animals!

Nick Prochilo said:
Christ, it probably means none of my employees are going to show up!

I thought it was strange this morning at Freeport HomeDepot when nobody was following me back to my van!

Kloset BBQR said:
Rob you can thank me later. It's Mother's Day! :grin:

Thanks....a little spacy right now....just finished grilling for 12 co-workers, more on that later....

My mom's b'day is May 7th, so the mother's day thing usually ends up getting combined with that, so I don't think about it too hard, plus her and my dad are going up to North Conway, New Hampshire for the weekend, so they won't even be around....

Rob

I think Mothers Day may have snuck up on a lot of people this year, although Mom's and Wives usually have a way of make us remember.
It's the earliest possible time, May 8th (the second Sunday in May).

I've got a sweet deal going this year. We are taking our new travel trailer out on its Maiden Voyage this weekend so I get to barbecue (technically grill) on Mother's day.

Hope your Mom has a Happy Birthday as well as a Happy Mothers Day!

Back
Top Bottom