Christmas Wish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Besides the personal requests like having my Mom around again and the like, it would really be the true Christmas wish; Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward men.

Sounds corny and not very realistic I know, but think how many people would be saved and how many lives would be changed for the better if it would only occur.

Bruce B said:
Besides the personal requests like having my Mom around again and the like, it would really be the true Christmas wish; Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward men.

Sounds corny and not very realistic I know, but think how many people would be saved and how many lives would be changed for the better if it would only occur.

Gotta agree with Bruce, very well said young man! ;)

I agree with Christmas with Mom and Dad and peace on earth! Cherish your parents while they around. Also your entire family and friends. There are no guarantees in this life and nobody gets out alive. And a special hope that all of our servicemen return home safe and sound.

Now if I couldn't have the above wishes my alternate wish is Jeb Bush as the Republican nominee for President in 2012! :LOL:

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukkah/Hanukkah everyone!

My wish would be for my dad to get a change in attitude and fight and be positive in his battle with the Monster they call cancer. Pretty tough going right now...he's pretty depressed.

Other than that, I hope we are all here next year answering the same question. God bless you all and your families.

My wish would be to meet everyone on this board in person. I have met a lot, but not all of you. Coming home after work and checking the board for new posts is like a conversation with an extended family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom