Christmas Ham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nakedpigbbq

Senior Cook
Alright .... alright.... it's not smoked or cooked outside in the snow... I cooked all night in the oven and put a glaze on... but tasted good! I finally got my camera working again!

12 Layer Chocolate Cake for desert!

Wow.I was reaching for the Windex to clean the glasses whilst trying to figger out how that young man made a ham that looked just like a cake. Glad to know I aint crazy..just blind and not real perceptive on spur of the moment surprises :oops:

bigwheel

Sapo..I have about decided you would eat the horns off a Billy Goat if it would hold still for a minute:)

bigwheel

Good Lawdie Miz Claudie..aint never seen a layer cake with that many layers. Respectful tip of the hat to the person who created that work of art. Made me hongry for a Moon Pie and an RC Cola. I dont need the recipe cuz I dont have all that much time to invest in trying to make such a treasure and I aint good at wimmen stuff...such as puttin icing on cake etc. Thanks.

bigwheel

There's one little wedge left that I hid. My momma makes them. They came up from Georgia to visit for a few weeks while I take my treatments. I'm gonna put her to work next week making some of SS's pralines and rolo pretzels!

Back
Top Bottom