Christmas eve suasage..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Just finished making 2 big coils of sweet Italian sausage, 2 coils of hot Italian sausage and 5 lbs of breakfast sausage. The hot and mild will be for Christmas Eve along with peppers, onions, tomatoes and potatoes all roasted together. The breakfast sausage will be for brunch Christmas day... Also making roast beef for brunch along with ham, antipasto platter, Italian wedding soup, silver dollar pancakes and eggs Benedict...Tortellini salad, spinich salad and wine jello will also be served. I hear my mom is bringing some sour creme pastries too... My wife says I have food issues..

Attachments

• aaasauJPG.jpg
    aaasauJPG.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Happy to see you have the Donkey Dick machine going. Did you use that fine looking grinder plug you have?

Everything went as planned and there was plenty of food i definitely need a slicer for the roast beast... I had a small griddle set up and made eggs to order along with the eggs benidict.. Good times..

Everything went as planned and there was plenty of food i definitely need a slicer for the roast beast... I had a small griddle set up and made eggs to order along with the eggs benidict.. Good times..
Wow! Cookin' breffus is an art all it's own.
If you ever want to leave that boring 'day' job I gotta' place for ya' . ;)

Now so fast Puffster. We are gonna need to know how the young man makes his Hollandaise Sauce before giving him a try out to cook for the big boys. Just trying to cover all the bases here of course.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom