Christmas cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
What realy sucks is the doctor just said I have to loose some of my beer belly. Oh well, I guess I can start my diet after New Years ;) .

Looks great...Ill cook anyday, but I ve got no patiance for baking....

God looking cookies... !

What Brian and John said!
Those look great!
I tried making cookies one year............. :shock:

eye q, those look great but there seems to be a problem. We need to have the recipe posted or you have to send two dozen to every board member!

Those look great, Eye.. My SO is the baker in our house, and there are cookies everywhere!!!!! Unfortunately, for me, I dont get to try any cause she has them all portioned out for Christmas presents :evil: ... I feel a midnight raid coming on real soon :LOL:

Bobberqer said:
Those look great, Eye.. My SO is the baker in our house, and there are cookies everywhere!!!!! Unfortunately, for me, I dont get to try any cause she has them all portioned out for Christmas presents :evil: ... I feel a midnight raid coming on real soon :LOL:

Whats an SO?

Nick Prochilo said:
Bobberqer said:

Whats an SO?

Significant other ???

Any recipe that starts out with 48 Kisses can't be all bad.
3.gif

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3rucizcc]
Bobberqer said:

Whats an SO?

Significant other ???[/quote:3rucizcc]

Wheww, I was thinking........never mind!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom