Chilly tonight so its Chili tonight.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Figured that as long as I am painting the bathroom I might as well have something cooking. Had 1 1/2 lb of "chili meat" from Giant and instead of using my own seasonings, figured I would try this seasoning. Here are the pics.

I started with browning the meat. Then I added the peppers and onions. Then I put in the seasoning, tomatos and the kidney beans. Gave it good stirand let it simmer till tonight. Just before serving I will add the chili beans. Top with grated cheese and onions. What a great meal for bad weather.

Bill that's the perfect dinner for a day like today and a night like tonight. But Scotty said you can't make chili with ground meat. Personally I love chili with ground meat!

Larry Wolfe said:
Bill that's the perfect dinner for a day like today and a night like tonight. But Scotty said you can't make chili with ground meat. Personally I love chili with ground meat!

Well, thats like saying that you cant add beans to chili ;) . To each his own CHILI.

Bruce B said:
Looks great Bill.....question though, you making chili or a bean dish? :LOL:

See above.

Smokey_Joe said:
The pics won't load :(

Did you click on the words?

ScottyDaQ said:
Just tell me it was at least ground chuck.

Nope, the package just said "Chili Meat". Figured it had a little of this, a little of that. (Scotty's heart just stopped beating)

Nick Prochilo said:
I'd eat that! What does scotty know about chili anyway? :LOL:
fart.gif
fart.gif
fart.gif

Somebody should start a chili board around here where people could go and talk about chili and post recipes and stuff. :idea: :idea:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":3sac4qzh]The pics won't load :(

Did you click on the words?[/quote:3sac4qzh]

Surely did, I post pics the same way...it gave some sort of "server13.7 lock:eek:p" error page... but it works now.

good lookin' chili!

Back
Top Bottom