Chili Cook Off A Bust

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Well Big Oscar and I were to do a chili cook off at this local bar and said the hell with it after we found out NO CASH PAY OUT! So, let's see, you want me to pay $10.00 to enter, feed the bar at half time, and we get a tee shirt if we win? After we spent about $50.00 on a pot of chili? :roll: Great idea on the guy that thought this thing up! Thing of it is that there are 20 teams in it. :LOL: How stupid can people be. After I found this out, I said to the owner (who was quite proud) "your missing something on the tee shirts" He said, what? I then said " I was in the chili contest at Brawns, and won! Only thing I got was this lousy tee shirt." Yea, we got kicked out. :LOL: :LOL: Not the first time big osc and I have been kicked out of a place, but what a scam.

Well sorry to hear that. Do look like that event was definitely slanted away from being good for he cooks. If you have any more likely suspects for locations it fairly easy to set up and run yourself. Those bar cookoffs can be a lot of fun. You need a gripey woman who is good at math to be the head judge. Which nearly all of them are gripey by nature...so just leaves the math skills to ponder.
:LOL:

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom