Chicken Chili

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Been watching what I'm eating and eating more healthy. I had a few boneless chicken breasts in the fridge that needed to be cooked. So I made Chicken Chili.

More pictures and recipe can be found at the Wolfe Pit

img_212514_0_d6b124e6b08a92bf8fb0043ca1854cd7.jpg
img_212514_1_03a8167fbf414f3a60adb44b14550135.jpg
img_212514_2_e805569d443b7b3257c9663a8cdb8b2a.jpg

Man Larry, that looks delicious! By the way, I tried your Orange Marmalade Sriracha Wings recipe from your website on some chicken legs, thighs and wings last night. Boy that was gooooood!! My wife was so impressed when she bit into a leg, her eyes got all tiered up. I'd like to think it was my cooking but it probably was the 1/3 cup of Sriracha Sauce in the glaze. :oops: Keep up the good work.

That looks awesome!! I'm made a white chicken chili before but never a traditional one with the beef swapped for chicken, it's on my list now.

Oh man that big ol' tomater in the bowl made my mouth water. I love those stewed tomatos. Looks killer as usual Larry. No onions on the top of the chili?

and Smokeylew is right. Those sriracha wings are killer. There good without the sriracha too. So far I fully screwed 1 of my Weber kettles cause I didnt use a drip pan resulting in glued open vents. Another live and learn experience, my common sense isnt up to par. :evil: :D

There's a pot of turkey chili simmering on the stove right now... my wife used some recipe she found somewhere (well, two recipes and she used part of one, and part of the other) and I'm going to have to eat it and pretend it's good, when I know it won't be as good as yours looks.

On the bright side, I found a bag of rib trimmings in the freezer that I didn't know I had, so if this @#!!$# weather will ever stop, I have something I can cook for myself. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom