Chicken and Rice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
My wife’s chicken & rice and a chilled green bean salad. Steam the beans but do not get them too soft. After chilling add garlic, red onion, and whatever dressing you prefer. I used olive oil & red wine vinegar but have used olive oil & lemon juice, just lemon juice, whatever I felt like.

img_165353_0_c587f01cccf250569aa3e326c4c0412b.jpg

img_165353_1_67dbfd4d3f5cbb0a88339eae31ac7851.jpg

img_165353_2_079dfd3f751c9297d9389fe59ef6a13b.jpg

Looks yummy. They live on chicken and rice along with fried nanners and Mrs Bairds pull apart bread down in the country of Purto Rica ya know?

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Looks yummy. They live on chicken and rice along with fried nanners and Mrs Bairds pull apart bread down in the country of Purto Rica ya know?

bigwheel
They don't know what you're talkin about,,... Looks good John ;)

Now Sapo..just cuz most of them was born North of the Brazos don't make em dumb. Sure they know whut I was talking about. Chicken and Rice is the National Dish of Purto Rica. Whut is so hard to understand about that? Any 3rd Grader in Robistown over there knows that.

bigwheel

I agree entirely. Even took a tour of the rainforest while we was down there. Very nice place...even got rained on. As far as the Rum its pronounced Bah-car-dee not Bacardy. The bus driver splained that.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom