Chicken and Dumplin's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DATsBBQ said:
Boiled yard birds?.....

Why go to the trouble" Just toss a couple of cans of canned costco chicken in there and call it good.

No carrots? Pull a parsnip out of the ground.

Now I just got back from town with some Fenugreek seeds, Cardonmon seeds, Cummin seeds, real Cinnimon (?)from India, Corriander seeds, Black Mustard Seeds and some fresh ginger. All ready have the heat...

Any guesses as to what will come from all this?

I'll guess homemade curry.

Al

Uncle Al is techically right :D
I'll be making up some Vindaloo Beef tomorrow provided nothing happens to upset the plan....like work. 8)

Well hate to brag but them chicken n dumplins was the best which ever been made on earth up till this time. Wound up the warden had only about one cup of Bisquick left in the box..which wasnt near enough so I quickly whupped up a ho made 2 cup ration of drop biskit dough to mix with. Gave a lot of the good flavor which comes with the bisquick but with a little firmer body. I would take a picture of the leftovers but dont think there is any.

bigwheel

Chuckwagoncook said:
Shucks bigwheel sure woulda liked to see pics of the worlds best ever chicken and dumplings, just to see if they looked anything like mine. Just think of what that picture could be worth, if you had only taken it. Priceless pic of the best which ever been made on earth up till this time.

Oh well guess I will just have to go on thinking mine are the best which ever been made on earth up till this time!! :D 8) :D 8)
:LOL: [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]
Mine are better ;)

Chuckwagoncook said:
Puff they probably are, but I wouldnt know that for sure, since you didnt invite me up for dinner. Peace man!!
Anytime, you have the# ;)
Peace be with you too my brother :)

Back
Top Bottom