Cherry Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are sweet as heck, not sure what the yellow ones are but there sweet too. Got to ask my bud on the farm what the deal is with the yellow cherry's. There not as sweet as the reds, but not tart. Going back tomorrow in the am for more. I'll post some pics of the orchard. Good stuff indeed. :D

We used to eat them as fast as we could pick em of the trees. Will never forget the time I took a bite of one and there was half a worm still in the remainder.

Used to go up to Traverse City Michigan to do my sales calls especially in July!!!!!! Good golly, the cherries are AWESOME up there!!!!

Ahhhh man...cheery wine is the best. It beat the socks of that Water Melon wine which Tom T. Hall likes to sing about. You decide to make some send only five bucks to Uncle bigwheel's email tutorial on how to make wine booklet. I fix you up brudder. Let me know.

bigwheel

Wow..great choice on that deal. Since you got cheeries running outta your ears sure hope you be able to afford all the bourbon it gonna take to turn all this stuff to Cheery Bounce. I would not like to pay your Ezra bill in other words. Lets plan on some wine too. Whutcha thinnk? Drink it on an empty tummy..it mess you up purty good too. Let me know.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom